Current Thinkware Dash Cam Australia Competitions
Facebook F800PRO Giveaway Competition
Check out the Thinkware Dash Cam Australia Facebook page for your chance to win an F800PRO
THINKWARE DASH CAM AUSTRALIA Facebook F800PRO Giveaway Competition Terms & Condition's
1. The promoter is: TDJ Australia Pty Ltd (ABN. 52 219 635 803) whose registered office is at 78 Mills road Braeside, Victoria, 3195, Australia.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australia except employees of TDJ Australia Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry for the competition are accepted through Facebook only.
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 12th November 2017 at 11:59pm AEST/DST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of “God” or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1x Thinkware F800P16 Dash Camera (supplied with 1x 16GB Micro SD memory card)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winning respsonse will be chosen by the personal opinion of an impartial, unbiased representative, employee and/or agent of TDJ Australia Pty Ltd. and does not reflect the views or opinion of Thinkware Australia or TDJ Australia
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or private message / tag on Facebook within 28 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is dispatched via registered mail using any available courier/postal delivery agent. The promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery or damage to prize caused during the delivery.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner may be required to provide TDJ Australia with clear, legible photographs of the supplied prize installed in the vehicle mentioned in the winning entry. This photograph may be used for marketing material.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to TDJ Australia Pty Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in compliance with the TDJ Australia's Privicy Policy found here