Housed in an edgy modern design, the Thinkware F790 Dash Cam captures 1080P Full HD resolution front and rear with a wide field of view, providing the ultimate protection for your vehicle. Featuring Dewarping Technology combined with High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Super Night Vision 3.0, be it day or night, the F790 produces clear accurate footage to capture undeniable evidence.
The F790 is loaded with advanced safety technology to help protect you on the road. The Road Safety Warning System includes; Lane Departure (LDWS), Forward Collision (FCWS), Urban Forward Collision (uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure (FVDW). When enabled, the dash cam will alert you of these upcoming events to help you avoid an incident. The integrated GPS records speed and location data, as well as providing alerts for upcoming Speed Cameras, Red Light Cameras and Mobile Speed Zones.
With multiple recording options including Time Lapse and Energy Save Park Modes that significantly increase recording times, the dash cam offers 24/7 protection, even when you're not around. Dash cam footage can be conveniently downloaded to your smartphone via the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App thanks to its built-in WiFi. The App also gives you access to the dash cam settings, allowing you to easily change them to suit your requirements.
The Thinkware Dash Cam F790 has a powerful 1GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU manufactured by Ambarella. The extremely low power consumption and significant processing power gives the dash cam the ability to process multiple tasks and extend battery life. This ensures the F790 runs smoothly without freezing or crashing while offering leading video features at the same time. HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding) format compresses high-resolution videos 1.7 times higher than the Advanced Video Coding format, giving correspondingly longer video recording time.
The Thinkware Dash Cam PLUGIN mounting system offers a simple solution for mounting and dismounting your dash cam. The GPS receiver and all cable connections are integrated into the adhesive mounting bracket. The cable connecting the power and rear camera is a single lead coming out of the back of the cradle, making for a more permanent and professional installation.
Supplied as a kit, the F790D64 includes the front dash cam, rear cam, 7m rear cam cable, hard wire kit and a 64GB Micro SD card. The F790 offers the ultimate protection for you and your vehicle while driving and parked!
Download the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK APP here:
Download the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK LEGACY APP (iOS 11 and 12) here:
- Full HD 1080P front & rear resolution with 144 degree front & 160 degree rear wide angle lenses for clear Full HD recordings
- Thinkware Dash Cam Link Smartphone app, control and manage the dash cam from the palm of your hand
- Advanced Driving Alert System (ADAS); Lane Departure (LDWS), Forward Collision (FCWS), Urban Forward Collision (uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure (FVDW)
- Safety Camera Alerts warn drivers of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras and mobile speed zones
- Advanced Parking Modes including Time Lapse and Energy Save 2.0 for extended recording times
- Wi-Fi connectivity supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for fast downloads and the best experience in different environments
- Ambarella 1GHz Quad-Core CPU offers strong processing power and optimised video quality
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) multi-exposure captures maximum detail in high contrast scenes and corrects exposure levels
- Dewarping technology allows the front camera to deliver a close-to-real picture with minimal distortion
- Super Night Vision 3.0 uses a combination of low-light recording technology and High Dynamic Range to improve night time performance
- G-Sensor Incident Detection that saves and protects crash/impact recordings
- GPS records vehicle speed, time and location data which can be viewed on video playback
- HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding) format compresses high-resolution videos 1.7 times higher than the Advanced Video Coding format, giving correspondingly longer video recording time
- Super Capacitor and Integrated Thermal Protection ensure video recordings are safe and protected
- Thinkware Dash Cam PLUG-IN adhesive mounting cradle with integrated power cable and GPS module offers a secure and stealth mounting solution for you dash cam
- 7M Rear camera cable length, suitable for installation in cars, utes, vans & 4WDs
- Includes a 64GB Micro SD and supports up to 128GB
- Includes hard wire kit and is 12/24V compatible
- Korean Made Reliability with 2-Year Warranty
- Channels: 2
- CPU: Ambarella H22 1GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Resolution: 1080p (Front) / 1080p (Rear)
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Camera Angle: 144 Degree (Front-Diagonal) / 160 Degree (Rear-Diagonal)
- Image Sensor: CMOS 2.1 Megapixel
- Dimensions / Weight:
- Front (inc bracket): 92 X 71.4 X 34.4MM / 169.4G
- Rear: 61.06 X 32.8 X 27.6MM / 90G
- Video Enhancement Technology: Dewarping, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Super Night Vision 3.0
- WIFI: Yes (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- GPS: Yes
- G-Sensor: Yes
- Display Screen (Size): N/A
- Super Capacitor / Battery: Super Capacitor
- High Temperature Protection: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60C
- Storage Temperature: -20C To +70C
- Power Input: DC 12/24V
- Power Consumption: 2CH 4.9W/1CH 3.9W (mean)
- Voltage Detection / Cut Off: Yes
- Accessory Socket Power Adaptor: Not Included
- Hard Wire Kit: Included
- Rear Camera Cable Length: 7m
- Mounting Type: Adhesive PLUGIN Cradle
- Safety Camera Alerts: Fixed Speed Camera, Mobile Speed Camera Zone , Average Speed Zone, Red Light Camera
- Advanced Driver Alert System (ADAS): LDWS, uFCWS, FCWS, FVDW
- Recording Modes: Continuous Loop, Impact/Incident, Manual, Park Motion Detect**, Park Impact/Incident**, Park Time Lapse**, Park Energy Save**, Audio/Voice
- Video Format: MP4
- Video Codec: H.265
- Audio Codec: HE-AAC
- Memory Card: 64GB UHS-1 included, supports up to 128GB
- Warranty: 2 Years on Camera Hardware, 12 Months On Micro SD
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Important Information:
- (**)Dash cam must be hard wired to the vehicle to enable parking mode features.
- Rear Cam Extension Cable (Two Options Available, Sold Separately):
- F100EX6M 6M Extension Cable: This cable connects between the rear camera cable and the dash cam.
- 4MEXT 4M Extension Cable: This cable connects between the rear camera cable and the rear cam.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- For Electric Vehicles (EV) and modern vehicles fitted with Variable Voltage (Smart) Alternators we recommend installing the dash cam with the Thinkware IVOLTMN External Dash Cam Battery (sold separately).