EXTEND PARKING MODE FOR THE U1000 & X1000 DASH CAMS!
Pair the Radar Module with the U1000 or X1000 to extend its parking surveillance* duration while reducing power consumption when set to Energy Saving Mode 2.0. The Radar Module simply mounts on the front windscreen next to the dash cam and will detect motion which will allow the dash cam to prepare to save an event clip before point of impact. If impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card. When no impacts are detected, the dash cam does not save the footage and resumes Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
(* Parking Surveillance mode requires Hard Wiring Cable (HWC) and installation.)
- Compatible with the U1000 & X1000 Dash Cams, when connected the dash cam can record longer and use less power during parking surveillance mode
- When the Radar Module detects a movement, the dash cam wakes up and gets ready to record
- If an impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card
- Extends the Parking Surveillance time up to 99.6 hours or 4 days
- The Radar Module simply connects to the Dash Cam with a single cable and has an adhesive mount, making it easy to install on the front windscreen of the vehicle
- DETECTION DISTANCE RANGE: APPROX. 7m
- DETECTION HORIZONTAL ANGLE RANGE: APPROX. 80 DEGREES
- DETECTION VERTICAL ANGLE RANGE: APPROX. 35 DEGREES
- DIMENSIONS (WxDxH): 48 x 36 x 42mm
- WEIGHT: 57.4g
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30C-75C
- Compatible with U1000 &X1000 Dash Cams only.
- Sedan or greater sized vehicle can be detected. People passing by will not be detected.
- Due to the nature of Ultra-high Frequency radiation, the distance and degree of detection can be different.
- Not every object is guaranteed to be detected.
- Metal objects may cause the radar to not detect motion properly. Install Radar Module as far away as possible from metal parts of the rearview mirror/ADAS sensors.